Saturday, January 25, 2014

Teatime is All the Time

My morning has consisted of: stuffing myself with pancakes, pinning everything I see on Pinterest, laying in the snow while staring at the sky, and making this magical black tea.

I wrote a review for this Wild Mountain Black Tea from Canton Tea Co. and I absolutely love it. It's a very rare black tea from the mountains of Yunnan China. When I drink this tea I imagine the beautiful purple trees it comes from and I wonder how beautiful the mountains are. Maybe one day I'll get to visit the places I drink tea from. For now though, I am content looking at pictures and drinking this magical tea from the safety of my cozy bedroom. 

Also, did I mention that this lovely teacup/teapot is from England!? My friend brought it back for me. I LOVE it. 












No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.