Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Coffee Mug Obsession

So I have a bit of a problem with buying coffee mugs I do not need. Though I say it every time, this mug was just way too cute to pass up! (plus it was the last one left...so it was just meant to be!)

From my adorable fox mug, I am drinking Peach Herbal Hibiscus Tea from http://www.3-teas.com
I suggest you check out some of their delicious tea!


OK people keep asking where this mug is from. I got it at Target years ago. It's a Katie Brown mug. I've searcher endlessly for it online with no success.







5 comments:

  1. Hi Alexa! I don't know if it worked, but I have e-mailed you :) And I love your coffee mug! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I didn't receive your email! If you want to try sending it again, my email is alexa@uncommonfaith.com
    Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please share where you found this coffee mug :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got the mug at Target actually! Not sure if it's still available but you may be able to find it online.

      Delete

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.