Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Caramel Apple Latte Recipe

I've been wanting to create this delicious drink ever since the idea entered my mind 2 weeks ago. I've made it one of my goals to create a fancy drink once a month with the teas I receive (from my tea reviewing job). This latte turned out amazing and is now one of my favorite fall drinks! 

For this latte, I used tea. The tea gave my latte the spicy, caramel apple flavor. I used NecessiTeas Caramel Dipped Apple Tea. You can purchase this tea here: http://www.thenecessiteas.com
You could also use any other caramel apple (or just apple) tea you find in a grocery store or other tea company. 


Caramel Apple Latte Recipe
(1 serving) 

Without Coffee                                                                     With Coffee
1/2 Tablespoon sugar                                                           1/2 Tablespoon sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract                                                     1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 small spoonful of caramel                                                 1 small spoonful of caramel
1 cup milk (a mug-full)                                                        3/4 cup milk
1 1/2 teaspoon Caramel Dipped Apple Tea                     1/4 cup coffee
                                                                                            1 1/2 teaspoon Caramel Dipped Apple Tea

1) Put your tea leaves into a tea steeper and set aside
2) Put the sugar, vanilla, and caramel into a small sauce pan. Add the milk (or milk & coffee) and put on medium heat. Stir until the sugar and caramel have melted and completely mixed into the milk. Stir the milk fast to create bubbles on top (like a latte!) 
3) Put the tea into the milk mixture and let it steep for a few minutes
4) Pour latte into a mug and drizzle caramel on top
5) Enjoy!









2 comments:

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.